We launched Virtual Visits (Telemedicine) at our Practice in December. Now is an excellent time to use this! Please call our office for further directions.
As our patient, your wellbeing is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the respiratory illness caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to provide you with resources to help you protect your health and others.
Click here for the most up-to-date information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about this evolving situation, how to reduce the risk of spreading illness, travel health notices, and more.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Therefore, we recommend the following:
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, such as fever, a dry cough and/or shortness of breath, call us.
- Take preventive actions to stop the spread of germs (wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces).
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes and then immediately wash your hands.
In general, to stay healthy during the flu and respiratory disease season, you can:
- Get vaccinated for the influenza (flu) or pneumonia if you haven’t already.
- Take flu antivirals if prescribed.
Please call us to schedule a Virtual Visit with one of our providers in lieu of coming into our office for your safety and the safety of our healthcare workers.
|Best of health,
Perisseia Primary Care and Wellness