||Perisseia Physicians continues to be open to see patients for well and sick exams while following the CDC guidelines to help prevent exposure and spread of the COVID-19 virus. Our management team continues to actively monitor the COVID-19 pandemic in Georgia and our top priority is the health and safety of our patients and employees.
Peresseia Physicians recognizes the crucial need for us all to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19 and practice social distancing. However, as a medical practice, we also owe a duty to our patients and communities, particularly in the face of a global healthcare crisis, to continue to care for our patients.
Peresseia Physicians Continued Safety Guidelines to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19:
- – Daily employee and physician temperature screenings
- – Enhanced sanitization protocols
- – Socially distant appointments and waiting rooms
- – All staff, patients and guests are required to wear face coverings
The following patient policies are currently in effect for all patients:
- – We will continue to pre-screen patients for COVID-19 symptoms before an appointment is scheduled. (See symptoms below)
- – Patient temperature and symptom screening upon arrival for appointment.
- – Face masks or coverings are required to be worn by all patients and guests in our offices. If you do not bring one, it will be provided for you. Face masks with exhalation vents are not permitted in our offices as they do not adequately protect the safety of others.
- – Neck gaiters and Bandannas are not permitted to be worn by patients, guests or staff as they have been shown to provide inadequate protection against the spread of COVID-19
- – Patients will be limited to one individual guest and they must be necessary for assistance during the office visit.
- – Guests that are non-essential for the office visit will be asked to wait outside of the office.
- – Until further notice, to help decrease the spread of COVID-19 and practice social distancing, we recommend children not attend the parent’s appointment.
In addition, for well visits, if you have any of these symptoms of COVID-19, please contact us to reschedule your upcoming appointment.
- -Fever (temperature above 100.4)
- -Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- -Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- -Muscle pain
- -Sore throat
- -New loss of taste or smell
The following procedures are in place for sick patients to prevent exposure and spread of the virus:
- -All sick appointments will be scheduled between 2-4 PM.
- -Sick patients are asked to park in the designated spots and remain in their vehicle until an MA comes outside to call you into the office. The patient will be taken directly to the exam room by the medical assistant.
- -Examinations for sick patients will be contained to specific exam rooms, separate from all other patients.
- -Upon arrival, sick patients should text your name and parking spot number to 470-250-0126. Our check in staff will then call you to go administer the COVID-19 screening questions and collect any copay that may be due.
- -We ask that all sick patients complete the online check in via our patient portal prior to arrival for the appointment.
Most importantly, please protect yourself by washing your hands frequently with soap and water, covering your mouth when coughing or sneezing, and avoiding close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough.
Perisseia Physicians has been part of the Lawrenceville community for more than 30 years, and we are grateful for the understanding of our patients and guests as we strive to provide outstanding care to you and your family, while continuing to help do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19 in Georgia. We support our hospital partners who are on the front lines of this global pandemic. We are all in this together and together we will provide a safe environment for all your healthcare needs.